Have you gone to Young Life camp as a leader already this summer? Are you connected to your kids after camp? Do you need some help reconnecting with Young Life kids after camp?
Are still going to camp in the future this summer as a leader? How should you construct a Day 7 area meeting at Young Life camp? How do you bring the moment from a week of Young Life camp to starting the fall?
This is my video conversation with Brian Summerall from Ministry Strategy and we tackle these specific subjects on bring the moment and vision of Young Life camp home to Young Life Club in the fall. Brian travels all over the world training Young Life leaders and staff. Take sometime to watch the video. It will be well worth your time!
Brian talks about:
- Your Young Life area meeting on Day 7 of camp.
- Bring Young Life camp momentum home to your own Young Life Club back home.
- Create and cast a vision to have kids help own the Young Life ministry back home.
- What your schedule and pre-Club schedule for the fall should be.
- If you went to camp already and did not get an opportunity to do this, Brian gives you some step to start with.
If you have questions around this subject or other subjects with Young Life, we are here to help. Leave a comment.